RITZ Creamy Tomato and Spinach Fireflies
Delicious summer cold appetizer or kid friendly snack? You be the judge with this fun tomato, spinach and cream cheese combo that makes a cute bug!
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese spread
- 12 EACH red and yellow grape tomatoes
- 24 baby spinach leaves
- 24 pieces (1/2 inch) fresh chives
- Spread crackers with cream cheese spread.
- Top each cracker with 1 EACH red and yellow tomato, and 2 spinach leaves to resemble firefly as shown in photo.
- Use toothpick to poke 2 small holes into each firefly "head"; insert chives for the antennae.
Decorate crackers with colorful vegetables for these creative low-sodium snacks that you can feel good about serving to your kids.
Prepare using fresh basil leaves.
Prepare using small cherry tomatoes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|