RITZ Cream Cheese & Veggie Swimmers
Here fishy, fishy! Kids will love eating these goldfish cracker snacks that are cute bites thanks to their carrot scales across their backs.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup cream cheese spread
- 18 baby carrots, cut into thin slices
- 24 small pimento pieces (1/4 inch)
- Spread crackers with cream cheese spread.
- Top with overlapping rows of carrot slices as shown in photo.
- Cut small piece off each pimento piece. Add smaller pimento pieces to topped crackers for the fishes' eyes, then add remaining pimento pieces for the mouths.
Your kids will love these colorfully decorated topped crackers. And, you'll love the fact that they are an excellent source of vitamin A, thanks to the carrots.
Use green onion slices to make the fish eyes and/or mouths instead of the pimento pieces.
Substitute 3 baby English cucumbers or 12 radishes, cut lengthwise, then crosswise in half, for the carrots.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|