RITZ-Chipotle Cheeseburger Bites
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 American cheese slices (2/3 oz. each), quartered
- 2 lettuce leaves, each torn into 8 pieces
- 4 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 16 RITZ Crackers
- 2 small kosher dill pickles, each cut into 8 slices
- 16 small red onion rings
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. chipotle reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Heat broiler.
- Mix meat and mustard just until blended; shape into 16 (1-1/2-inch) patties. Place on broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 6 to 8 min. or until done (160°F), turning after 4 min. Top with cheese; broil 1 min. or until melted.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on crackers; top with cheeseburgers and remaining ingredients.
Lean meat, reduced-fat mayo and fresh veggies all team up to make these mini burgers a smart appetizer choice.
Prepare using sharp cheddar cheese slices.
- Extra Special
To serve as cracker sandwiches, increase RITZ Crackers to 32. Prepare recipe as directed. Cover each topped cracker with second cracker before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|