RITZ "Chicken & Waffle" Toppers
Love chicken and waffles? Your guests will love these fun appetizers that pile popcorn chicken bites on buttery crackers along with berries, crème fraîche and maple syrup. Both sweet and savory in one bite!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 24 small pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- 6 strawberries, each cut into 4 slices
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Cook chicken as directed on package.
- Top crackers with crème fraîche, chicken and strawberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon; drizzle with syrup.
Prepare using real maple syrup.
- Use Your Microwave
Place chicken in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or just until heated through.
Substitute cream cheese spread for the crème fraîche.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|