RITZ Chicken-Waffle Fries Sliders
Enjoy a fun take on fried chicken and waffles with these fun appetizers featuring buttery RITZ Crackers topped with sliced compari tomatoes, popcorn chicken, waffle fries, jalapeño peppers and - of course - syrup!
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 12 pieces frozen popcorn chicken (about 6 oz.)
- 12 frozen waffle fries (about 5 oz.)
- 6 campari tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, cut into 24 thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Bake chicken and fries as directed on packages; cut in half.
- Place tomato slices on crackers; top with chicken, fries and peppers.
- Drizzle with syrup.
If the waffle fries are large, cut each baked fry into 3 or 4 pieces instead of cutting it in half. The cut pieces should fit the size of the crackers.
Prepare using 12 halved baked chicken nuggets, and/or substituting ranch dressing for the syrup.
- Special Extra
Prepare recipe as directed. Cover each with second RITZ Cracker to make sandwich.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|