RITZ Cheesy Potato Bites
Looking for a fun appetizer for Halloween or Thanksgiving? These cheesy potato bites look like mini pumpkins and are perfect for a party!
Prep time25 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 potato each.
- ¼ cup flour
- 60 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 24 baby white potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup salsa con queso
- 2 green onions, green part cut into 24 pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place flour in medium bowl, then place cracker crumbs in second bowl.
- Whisk eggs and water in third bowl until blended.
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with oil. Add, 1 at a time, to flour, then eggs, then cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat each potato with each ingredient. Dip potatoes in eggs and cracker crumbs again; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer potatoes to platter. Microwave salsa con queso in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until heated through; stir. Spoon over potatoes; top with onions.
- Make Ahead
Bake potatoes as directed; cool completely. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator 30 min. before ready to bake. Heat oven to 325°F. Bake potatoes 10 min. or until heated through; place on platter. Microwave salsa con queso as directed; spoon over potatoes. Top with onions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|