RITZ Cheesy Meatballs
Looking for a hearty Italian appetizer? Impress your party guests with these mozzarella and marinara topped saucy meatball bites.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 12 frozen fully cooked bite-size meatballs
- 3 mozzarella cheese slices (0.7 oz. each)
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup warm spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Place meatballs in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until heated through. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cut each cheese slice into 8 pieces; place on crackers. Top each with 1/4 tsp. spaghetti sauce.
- Cut meatballs in half; place, cut sides down, on crackers. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and parsley.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
- How to Serve Warm
Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake in 350°F oven 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients as directed.
Provolone-Pesto Meatball RITZ: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 3 provolone cheese slices, each cut into 8 triangles, for the mozzarella cheese; and basil pesto for the spaghetti sauce. Parmesan-Alfredo Meatball RITZ: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1-1/2 oz. Parmesan cheese, cut into 24 slices, for the mozzarella cheese; and Alfredo sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|