RITZ Cheesy Hot Dog Star Toppers
These fun hot dog appetizers are perfect for a family party or kid's birthday. Mini hot dogs are topped with mustard and cheese cut outs for a fun bite!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 16 slices white cheddar cheese (1/3 oz. each)
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- 16 cocktail franks, each cut lengthwise in half
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 stars using 1-1/2-inch star-shaped cutter.
- Place crackers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Top each with 1 EACH cheese star and frank piece.
- Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with mustard and remaining cheese stars.
Prepare using your favorite variety of sliced cheese, such as American, Muenster or Colby Jack.
Substitute horseradish mustard or honey mustard for the yellow mustard.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|