RITZ Celebration "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- ⅓ cup EACH blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- Zest and 3 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 56 RITZ Crackers
- Combine berries in medium bowl. Add 1 Tbsp. EACH sugar and lemon juice, and 1 tsp. zest; mix lightly. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add ricotta, remaining lemon zest and juice; mix well.
- Arrange 4 crackers in circle on center of large serving plate; surround with ring of 10 of the remaining crackers. Carefully spread 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture onto crackers on plate. Repeat layers 3 times. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with berry mixture just before serving.
- Jazz it Up
Melt 1 oz. white baking chocolate. Drizzle over dessert before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat <1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|