RITZ Blitz Chipotle Chicken Appetizer
If you're looking for a Mexican appetizer, look no further! These smart chicken bites are full of flavor thanks to creamy avocado and smoky chipotle mayo.
- 1 avocado
- 4 chicken tenders (about 1/2 lb.), grilled
- 30 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Cut the avocado lengthwise into quarters, then slice.
- Cut the chicken tenders lengthwise in half, then cut into 30 bite-size pieces.
- Place avocados on crackers; top with chicken, mayonnaise and onions.
These south-of-the-boarder inspired appetizers make eating well a delicious choice.
Top each cracker with a fresh cilantro leaf instead of the sliced green onion.
- Spice it Up!
For a touch of heat, sprinkle topped crackers lightly with ground red pepper (cayenne) or chipotle chili powder before serving.
- Make it Easy
Substitute 1 cup coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken for the cut-up grilled chicken tenders.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|