RITZ BBQ Chicken Toppers
Turn a rotisserie chicken into BBQ Chicken party appetizers in no time when you combine it with BBQ sauce, cheese and pickles on a TRISCUIT Cracker.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 2 oz. Colby Jack cheese, cut into 12 thin slices
- 12 bread 'n butter pickle chips
- 4 grape tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese, then chicken mixture.
- Bake 2 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with remaining ingredients before serving.
Prepare this delicious recipe using reduced-fat Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
While the rotisserie chicken makes this recipe so easy to prepare, you can instead prepare this recipe using leftover cooked chicken.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|