RITZ Antipasto Football Stackers
Pile up salami, turkey and ham on RITZ Crackers for a bite size version of your favorite antipasto flavors. Deliciously hearty appetizers for the big game!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup creamy Italian dressing, divided
- 6 slices salami (2 oz.), each cut into 4 pieces
- 3 slices deli-style roasted turkey breast (3 oz.), each cut into 8 pieces
- 3 slices deli Black Forest ham (3 oz.), each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls in water, drained, each cut into 3 slices
- 12 small stuffed green olives
- 6 small grape tomatoes, halved
- Place crackers in single layer on serving plate; drizzle evenly with half the dressing.
- Top with salami, turkey, ham and cheese, folding meat slices if necessary to fit.
- Add olives or tomatoes to resemble footballs or helmets, securing all toppings with decorative toothpicks.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing before serving.
- Special Extra
Add a small lettuce leaf, baby spinach leaf or fresh basil leaf to each cracker before topping with the meat, cheese and remaining ingredients.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|