Rice Pudding Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 25min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Mexican cinnamon (canela)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2¾ cups cooked long-grain white rice
- ⅓ cup cajeta (goats milk dulce de leche)
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix first 3 ingredients; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream, cinnamon and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in rice; pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Serve topped with caramel sauce.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
- Cooking Rice
You will need to cook 1 cup rice as directed on package to get the 2-3/4 cups rice needed to prepare this delicious cheesecake.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 28g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|