Refreshing Mango Pie
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 50min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1¼ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 mangos, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) orange gelatin
- ice cubes
- ¼ cup cold water
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Meanwhile, peel and pit 1 mango; place in blender. Add cream cheese; blend until smooth. Transfer to medium bowl. Whisk in whipped topping.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to make 1/2 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add mango mixture; whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 15 to 20 min. or until mixture is thick enough to mound. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. When ready to serve, peel, pit and slice remaining mango; arrange on top of pie.
If fresh mangos are unavailable, use 2 cups cut-up jarred or thawed frozen mangos instead. Blend 1 cup mangos for filling and slice 1 cup for top of pie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|