Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 cup gazpacho and five crackers each.
- ½ cup Italian dressing, divided
- 3 cups chopped honeydew melon, divided
- 2 cucumber, peeled, cut lengthwise in half and seeded
- 10 plum tomatoes
- 2 serrano chile, stemmed
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 40 RITZ Crackers
- Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing into blender. Add 1 cup of the melon and one-half of all remaining ingredients except crackers; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Repeat blending with remaining dressing, 1 cup melon and remaining ingredients except crackers, reserving 1 cup chopped melon for garnish. Pour into large bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, finely chop remaining melon; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour gazpacho into eight serving bowls; top evenly with the reserved chopped melon. Serve with the crackers.
- Special Extra
Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a mint leaf.
Substitute cantaloupe for the honeydew.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||80 %DV|