Red, White & Blue OREO Pops
Celebrate your favorite patriotic holiday, such as Memorial Day or the 4th of July, with these fun, yet easy-to-make, no-bake cookie pops featuring decorated OREO Cookies served on wooden pop sticks.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 pop each.
- 24 OREO Cookies
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- ¾ cup ready-to-spread white frosting, divided
- 20 drops red food coloring
- 10 drops blue food coloring
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Spoon melted chocolate onto cookies, pressing wooden pop stick into chocolate on each cookie to attach.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm. Meanwhile, spoon 1/2 cup frosting into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 20 sec. or just until frosting is warmed and smooth when stirred. (Do not over heat.)
- Turn cookie pops over; spread tops with warmed frosting. Let stand 30 min.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the remaining frosting into each of 2 small microwaveable bowls. Microwave on HIGH 5 sec. or just until melted. Stir different color food coloring into frosting in each bowl; spoon into separate resealable plastic bags. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of each bag. Use to drizzle frostings over cookies as desired. Let stand until firm.
- Red, White and Blue OREO Cookies
These patriotic cookies are just as delicious when prepared without the melted chocolate chips and pop sticks.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle decorated cookie pops with multi-colored sprinkles or nonpareils after drizzling with the colored frostings.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|