Quick Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dip
Creamy peanut butter dip with chocolate chips is a delicious dessert treat to scoop up with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies! And it's easy to make ahead for your next party.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3-1/4 cups dip or 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 2 cookies each.
- ¾ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips for later use.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Stir in whipped topping and remaining chocolate chips.
- Spoon Neufchatel mixture into serving bowl.
- Chop 1 cookie; sprinkle over top of dip along with the reserved chocolate chips.
- Serve with additional cookies for dipping.
This delicious dip can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
- Special Extra
For a special football-themed garnish, melt 2 Tbsp. additional semi-sweet chocolate chips; spread onto top of 1 additional NUTTER BUTTER Cookie. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm. Use about 1/4 tsp. white decorating icing to draw laces on cookie to resemble a football. Insert football into dip just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|