Quick NILLA Wafer Cannoli Dip
End a memorable night with the perfect dessert. Cannoli ingredients are mixed into a sweet and creamy dip, perfect served with spiced vanilla wafers.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 35min
ServingsMakes 3-1/2 cups dip or 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip, 4 wafers and 1 strawberry each.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- ¼ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 28 strawberries (about 1 lb.)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Toss wafers with butter in large bowl until evenly coated with butter. Add cinnamon sugar; mix lightly. Spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat Neufchatel cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, orange zest and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve dip with the wafers and strawberry dippers.
- Special Extra
Top with additional orange zest.
Substitute store-bought prepared cannoli cream for the Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- Make Ahead
Both the coated wafers and dip can be prepared ahead of time. Store the wafers in a tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving. The Neufchatel mixture can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|