Quick 'N Easy Deli Plate
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 3 slices deli-style honey ham
- 3 slices deli-style oven-roasted turkey breast
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- ½ cup cut-up fresh vegetables (baby carrots, sliced cucumbers, celery sticks)
- 1 apple, cut into wedges
- 5 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- Place all ingredients on serving plate.
- Serve dressing as a dipping sauce for the vegetables.
- Better For You
Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with light ranch dressing.
Save time and offer variety by purchasing pre-cut vegetables at the salad bar in your local supermarket.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||60 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|