Quick Lemon-Berry Trifle
Lemon pudding, fresh berries and crunchy NILLA Wafers come together to create a showstopping dessert with just 15 minutes of prep.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
Servings16 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries(blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries), divided
- 42 NILLA Wafers
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Reserve 1/4 cup berries for garnish.
- Arrange 21 wafers on bottom and up side of 2-1/2-qt. bowl; top with layers of 1/3 of the pudding mixture and half each of the berries and remaining pudding mixture. Top with layers of remaining wafers, berries, pudding mixture and whipped topping. Garnish with reserved berries.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Special Extra
For extra lemon flavor, toss berries with 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 Tbsp. lemon zest before using as directed.
Prepare using your favorite flavor instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|