Pumpkin-Pear Gingersnap Trifle
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold fat-free milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cups thawed frozen sugar free whipped topping, divided
- 30 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, coarsely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) pear slices in juice, well drained
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in pumpkin, spices and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Layer 1/3 of the gingersnap crumbs and half each of the pears and pudding mixture in large serving bowl; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumbs and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
The pumpkin is an excellent source of vitamin A in this seasonal trifle.
- How to Crush the Ginger Snaps
Place ginger snap cookies in large resealable bag; roll over them gently with a rolling pin (or hit with a meat mallet) until cookies are crushed to desired size crumb.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|