"Pumpkin Patch" Cinnamon Muffins
Prep time25 min
Total time1hr 22min
ServingsMakes 16 servings
- 18 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups)
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¾ cup finely shredded carrots (about 1 large carrot)
- 4 tsp. water, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Decorations: pretzel twists, and orange and green gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Add milk, egg and honey; stir until just blended. Stir in carrots.
- Spoon into 16 foil cup-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Stir 1 Tbsp. (3 tsp.) water into powdered sugar in small bowl until blended; drizzle over muffins. (If thinner consistency is desired, stir remaining 1 tsp. water into glaze before drizzling over muffins.)
- Add decorations as shown in photo.
- How to Decorate
Break pretzels into small pieces. Cut orange gumdrops in half; flatten slightly. Flatten green gumdrops; cut into thin strips. Use pretzel pieces for the pumpkin stems, orange gumdrop pieces for the leaves, and green gumdrop pieces for the tendrils.
- How to Easily Crush the Grahams
Process grahams in food processor or blender until finely crushed. Or, place in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag, removing most of the air. Use rolling pin to crush the grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|