Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups cheese spread, or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 green onion piece (2 inch)
- RITZ Crackers
- Mix Neufchatel, pumpkin and spices in medium bowl until blended. Add nuts; mix well. Shape into ball.
- Use wooden spoon handle to press indentations into cheese ball to resemble pumpkin as shown in photo.
- Insert onion piece into top of cheese ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
- How to Shape the Neufchatel Mixture into Ball
Place Neufchatel mixture in center of large sheet of plastic wrap. Gather corners of plastic wrap at top of Neufchatel mixture and twist until mixture forms ball. Unwrap cheese ball; place on plate. Make indentations and add onion for stem as directed in recipe. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Substitute a 2-inch piece of cinnamon stick, pretzel rod or green pepper strip for the green onion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|