Pulled Pork "Nacho" Dip
What's an easier party appetizer than traditional nachos? Nacho toppings layered in a skillet, hot and ready for dipping with WHEAT THINS.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes about 3-1/2 cups or 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 container (16 oz.) pulled pork with barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses, divided
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ cup sliced small dill pickles
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup light sour cream
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine meat and 3/4 cup cheese; spread onto bottom of cast-iron skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through.
- Top with tomatoes, pickles, onions, remaining cheese and sour cream.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS for dipping.
- Make it Special
Insert a few WHEAT THINS into the hot dip before serving with additional WHEAT THINS.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks instead of the WHEAT THINS Big Snacks. Makes 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS Original Snacks each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|