Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 sandwich each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) instant pudding, any flavor
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 20 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise into squares (40 squares)
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the pudding mixture onto each of 20 graham squares; top with remaining graham squares to form sandwiches. Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
These grahamwiches are perfect for feeding a crowd of kids. You can prepare ahead of time and have ready so each child can enjoy one.
Prepare as directed, using HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|