Sliced prosciutto and provolone are spread with a cream cheese and mustard mixture, rolled up, sliced and served on crackers for elegant appetizers.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- ½ cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 10 thin slices prosciutto(about 3-1/2 oz.)
- 10 thin slices provolone cheese(about 5 oz.)
- 40 RITZ Crackers
- Mix cream cheese spread and mustard until well blended.
- Place 2 of the prosciutto slices, side-by-side, on work surface with long sides overlapping slightly. Top with 2 provolone slices; spread with 2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture. Roll up from 1 of the short sides. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Repeat to make a total of 5 rolls. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices. Place 1 slice on each cracker.
Prepare as directed, using grainy Dijon mustard.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|