Pralines and cream, in the form of a cheesecake. Drizzled in caramel, this gorgeous dessert is a guaranteed winner and you won't believe how easy it is to make.
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 10min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 66 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1¼ cups sugar, divided
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 25 caramels
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Crush 50 wafers finely; mix with 1/4 cup sugar and margarine. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Stand remaining wafers around edge, pressing gently into crust to secure.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Run small knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Microwave caramels and milk on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec. Cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake; top with nuts.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this cheesecake with your loved ones.
- Praline Cheesecake Bars
Prepare recipe as directed in 13x9-inch pan, increasing Nilla Wafers around edge to 22. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until center is almost set.
If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|