Polka-Dotted Banana Pops
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 1 pop each.
- 1 large banana, cut crosswise into thirds
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 24 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored or chocolate sprinkles
- Insert wooden pop stick into cut-end of each banana piece; spread with peanut butter.
- Press 8 of the wafers into peanut butter on each banana; coat with sprinkles.
- Serve immediately. Or, place in shallow pan. Freeze several hours. Remove from freezer a few min. before serving to soften slightly.
- Storage Know-How
After banana pops are frozen, wrap individually in plastic wrap. Store in freezer up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|