Pinecone Spinach-Cheese Spread
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- RITZ Crackers
- Process spinach, oil and garlic in food processor until blended. Add next 3 ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 4-inch oval on sheet of waxed paper.
- Insert nuts in rows into cream cheese mixture to resemble pinecone as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Serve with crackers.
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
- For a Festive Touch
In addition to the RITZ Crackers, serve cheese spread with an assortment of your favorite NABISCO crackers, such as TRISCUIT Crackers or WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
- Special Extra
Mix 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce into cream cheese mixture before shaping as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|