Pineapple-Topped New York Cheesecake
Start spreading the news—New York cheesecake has made a brand-new start of it with a sweet and tangy pineapple topping.
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 7 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice, very well drained
- ½ cup pineapple preserves
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Mix pineapple and preserves; spread over cheesecake just before serving.
This classic cheesecake gets a sweet twist with the pineapple topping and can be enjoyed on a special occasion.
If using dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300ºF.
Prepare using apricot or peach preserves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|