Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers with Whole Wheat
- 8 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- ¾ lb. cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces
- 4 slices (0.75 oz. each) mozzarella cheese, each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. basil pesto
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 24 crackers in single layer on baking sheet. Top with bacon, chicken and cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pesto and remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|