Peppermint NILLA Parfaits
Prep time90 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1½ oz. white baking chocolate, melted, divided
- 1 Tbsp. colored sugar
- 48 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snacks
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- 2½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- ¼ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Dip tops of 12 (3-oz.) glasses in melted chocolate, then sugar. Set aside. Use remaining melted chocolate to decorate 12 wafers for garnish. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Combine pudding, extract and 1 cup whipped topping. Chop remaining wafers coarsely. Spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture evenly into prepared glasses; top with layers of half EACH of the chopped wafers and chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Garnish desserts with remaining whipped topping and decorated wafers just before serving.
- Special Extra
For striped whipped topping, use tip of small new paintbrush or wooden skewer to lightly "paint" 5 stripes of red food color paste onto inside of resealable plastic bag, using a very small dab of paste total. Fill with remaining whipped topping. Or, spoon 2 Tbsp. of the remaining whipped topping into bag. Add 3 drops food coloring, spacing drops evenly around edge of whipped topping in bag; cover with 1/3 of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers twice. Cut tip off bag, pipe onto desserts.
Omit food coloring. Garnish desserts with remaining whipped topping; top with small candy canes or peppermint sticks or sprinkle with crushed candy canes or peppermint candy.
- Special Extra
Use festive ribbon to tie a plastic spoon to each filled glass before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|