Peanutty Chicken Wings
Prep time50 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 wing pieces and about 1-1/2 Tbsp. sauce each.
- 12 chicken wings (3 lb.), split at joints, tips removed
- 24 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- ½ cup dry-roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam, melted
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 2 foil-covered rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray. Add wings. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until done, turning after 20 min.
- Meanwhile, combine cracker crumbs and nuts in pie plate; set aside. Mix jam, hoisin sauce and Sriracha sauce in small bowl until blended.
- Place half the wings in large bowl. Add 1/4 cup jam mixture; mix lightly. Dip, 1 at a time, into cracker crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each wing. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wings and 1/4 cup of the remaining jam mixture.
- Bake 5 to 10 min. or until wings are golden brown and heated through.
- Serve wings with remaining jam mixture.
- Size Wise
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- For Spicier Flavor
Add more Sriracha sauce to the jam mixture before using as directed.
Prepare using roasted almonds and apricot jam.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|