Peanut Butter Treat Cups
Topped with strawberry preserves, these easy-to-make peanut butter cup treats are the PBJ of the dessert world.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups, adding about 2 tsp. crumb mixture to each cup. Top each crust with 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping.
- Beat peanut butter and milk in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in remaining whipped topping; spoon into muffin cups. Top with preserves.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove desserts from paper liners before serving.
Prepare using chocolate instant pudding.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|