Peanut Butter, Pretzel and Chocolate Bites
These RITZ stacked sweet treats are the perfect blend of sweet and salty, chocolate and peanut butter. Make a batch of these easy-to-prepare sweets for tailgating!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 sandwich each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 24 pretzel squares
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. white decorating icing
- Place crackers, top sides down, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar until blended; spread onto crackers, adding about 1/2 tsp. peanut butter mixture to each cracker.
- Place pretzels on 12 crackers; press gently into peanut butter mixture to secure. Cover with remaining crackers, peanut butter sides down, to make 12 sandwiches; gently press top crackers into pretzels to secure.
- Spread tops of sandwiches with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Decorate with white icing to resemble footballs as shown in photo.
Instead of spreading the melted chocolate onto the tops of the cracker sandwiches, dip half of each cracker sandwich, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with icing as directed. Or, leave the cracker sandwiches undecorated for ease - they are still delicious!
Omit the icing. Prepare recipe as directed; top evenly with 1 Tbsp. colored sprinkles using the colors of your favorite sports team.
Omit the pretzel squares. Place 12 crackers, top sides down, in single layer on baking sheet; spread with all the peanut butter mixture, adding about 1 tsp. peanut butter mixture to each cracker. Cover with remaining crackers, top sides up; press gently into peanut butter mixture to secure. Top with melted chocolate and decorate with icing as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|