Peanut Butter-Marshmallow Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 2 cookies each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- ½ cup chocolate spread
- 25 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of pie plate.
- Microwave chocolate spread in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec.; stir. Spread over cream cheese mixture to within 1 inch of edge.
- Crush 1 cookie; sprinkle over dip. Serve immediately with remaining cookies.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|