Peanut Butter and Jelly Parfaits
Vanilla pudding, crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies, strawberry jam and bananas are layered to make a creamy, cool kids’ dessert.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 1 parfait each.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 5 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup banana slices
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. of the crushed cookies for garnish. Layer 1/4 cup of the pudding and 1 Tbsp. each of the remaining cookie crumbs and jam in each of 4 parfait glasses. Top evenly with layers of the remaining cookie crumbs and remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top evenly with the banana slices, whipped topping and reserved cookie crumbs just before serving.
- Size It Up
With their built-in portion control, these parfaits make great desserts!
- Great Substitute
Substitute strawberry jelly for the jam.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 51g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|