Peanut Butter & Fudge Swirl Pie
Peanut butter and fudge. Blended into fluffy cream cheese filling. In a pie. With an OREO Cookie crust. One taste really is worth a thousand words.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 25min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Drizzle with fudge topping; swirl gently with knife.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Preparing using Neufchatel cheese and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts before refrigerating
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Added sugars 30g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|