Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time teaming up in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into an OREO Cookie crumb crust.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 40min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup peanut butter in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Add milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping; spoon into crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave remaining whipped topping and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until whipped topping is completely melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool completely.
- Spread chocolate mixture over pudding layer in crust. Microwave remaining peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl 30 sec.; stir. Drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, fat-free milk, vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix and frozen lite whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|