Peanut Butter Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 55min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 1 bar each.
- 32 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop 16 of the cookies; set aside. Place remaining 16 cookies in food processor container; cover. Process 30 to 45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the chopped cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 32 bars. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Prepare as directed, using Neufchatel cheese.
- How to Easily Remove Bars From Pan
Line pan with foil before pressing crumb mixture onto bottom of pan, extending ends of foil beyond sides of pan. Use foil as handles to easily remove cooled dessert from pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|