Peanut Butter-Chocolate Trifle
There’s nothing trifling about this dessert that has it all: peanut butter, Chips Ahoy! Cookies, whipped topping and creamy pudding.
Prep time20 min
Servings12 servings, 2/3 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 30 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Empty pudding mixes into separate medium bowls. Add 1-1/2 cups milk to each; beat with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter to vanilla pudding; beat until well blended. Stir 1/2 cup whipped topping into pudding in each bowl.
- Spoon chocolate pudding mixture into 2-qt. serving bowl; cover with layers of half <u>each</u> of the remaining whipped topping and chopped cookies. Repeat layers, using vanilla pudding mixture.
- Drizzle with syrup.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Top chocolate pudding layer with 2 sliced bananas before covering with remaining layers as directed.
- Make Ahead
Prepare trifle as directed but do not top with syrup. Refrigerate up to 6 hours. Drizzle with syrup just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 30g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|