Peanut Butter-Chocolate Freeze
Rich, creamy peanut butter, drizzled with chocolate syrup and frozen for a savory-sweet way to chill out. Eat slowly to savor every bite—and to prevent brain freeze.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 45 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ½ cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts, butter and 1/4 cup peanut butter. Reserve 1/4 cup; press remaining onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in condensed milk. Stir in whipped topping; pour over crust.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup; swirl gently with knife. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Better For You
Save 30 calories and 4 g of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, Neufchatel cheese, fat-free sweetened condensed milk and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be stored in freezer up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|