Peanut Butter Bumblebees
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 2 bees each.
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs or finely crushed HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add cracker crumbs; mix well.
- Shape tablespoonful of butter mixture into 1-inch oval to resemble body of bumble bee. Repeat with remaining butter mixture for additional "bees."
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle in lines on top of bees to resemble bees' stripes. Insert almonds into both sides of each body for "wings." Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|