Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced peaches in light syrup, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. raisins
- 1 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Graham, crushed
- 2 tsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Empty peaches and their liquid into 6-oz. custard cup or heatproof dish. Sprinkle with raisins; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until fruit mixture is heated through and topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Use Your Microwave
Assemble dessert in small microwaveable dish as directed. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until heated through.
Substitute dried cranberries for the raisins.
If you don't have a 4-oz. snack-size can of diced peaches, simply use half of the peaches and juice from an 8-1/2 oz. can of diced peaches. Cover and refrigerate remaining fruit for snacking or another use.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|