Peaches 'n Creme Pie
This airy chiffon pie is the perfect refreshing ending to any meal.
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 48 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) orange gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled, chopped
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Add whipped topping; stir until well blended. Gently stir in peaches.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until gelatin mixture is thick enough to mound; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Prepare using frozen lite whipped topping.
For best results, do not substitute cold water for the ice cubes.
When fresh peaches are out of season, try preparing with 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh strawberries or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|