Peaches 'n Cream No Bake Cheesecake
So much more than just a pretty face, this creamy fruit confection tastes as good as it looks. And as a bonus, this easy dessert takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 16 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) peach gelatin
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat Neufchatel and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
You'll know it is a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this luscious cheesecake.
Chop 1 drained 15-oz. can sliced peaches. Use instead of the chopped fresh peaches..
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|