PB & J HONEY MAID Dip
Creamy peanut butter dip with swirls of strawberry? This dip combines classic flavors with honey graham crackers for dipping for the ultimate sweet dessert.
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 containers (5.3 oz. each) vanilla nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry spreadable fruit, melted
- HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into quarters
- Mix peanut butter, yogurt and honey until blended; spoon into serving dish.
- Top with spreadable fruit; swirl gently with spoon.
- Serve with graham pieces.
Since this great-tasting dip is made with better-for-you products, it can fit into your overall healthful eating plan.
Prepare using almond butter.
Prepare using raspberry spreadable fruit.
Prepare using your favorite variety of HONEY MAID Grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|