PB & Banana Bumble Bees
Upgrade your after school snacks with this fun bee design that combines nut butter, bananas and grapes. Kids will love eating these bugs!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 1 banana, cut into 24 slices
- 1½ tsp. chocolate spread (at room temperature)
- 3 seedless red grapes, quartered
- Spread peanut butter onto crackers; top each with 1 banana slice.
- Spoon chocolate spread into resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to pipe horizontal lines onto banana slices to resemble bumble bee bodies.
- Cut remaining banana slices in half; place next to banana slices on crackers for the bees' wings. Add grapes for the bees' heads.
Prepare using your favorite variety of nut butter, such as almond or cashew.
Substitute 12 whole blueberries for the quartered grapes.
Substitute chocolate fudge topping for the chocolate spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|