Patriotic OREO Cookie Bark
Celebrate the red, white and blue with this no bake salty and sweet candy. White chocolate filled with OREO Cookies, nuts and pretzels makes a quick and easy dessert.
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 lb. or 18 servings.
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely broken
- ⅓ cup pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 1 Tbsp. red, white and blue sprinkles
- Spread chocolate onto parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Break into small pieces before serving.
- Special Extra
Drizzle with 2 oz. EACH melted red and blue candy coating wafers before refrigerating as directed.
Prepare using semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- How to Store
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|