Parmesan Baked Salmon
Parm, mayo and a Ritz Cracker coating make this salmon dish irresistible. A pinch of cayenne makes it unforgettable. Knock their socks off with this easy crowd-pleaser.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmonfillets (1 lb.), skins removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended.
- Place fish in shallow foil-lined pan; drizzle with lemon juice. Cover with mayo mixture and cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Prepare as directed with reduced-fat mayonnaise.
- Special Extra
Add 1/4 tsp. dill weed to mayo mixture before spreading onto fish.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a side green salad tossed with your favorite salad dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 21g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|